Graduates of the Bachelor study are able to work at a position of an assistant of the graduates of the second level university study of psychology. They are able to follow new knowledge in rapidly developing disciplines: experimental, social, ontogenetic, pedagogical and school, counselling and clinical, occupational and organizational psychology. Graduates of the Bachelor study in the study programme Psychology have good professional knowledge, skills but also personality qualities that they are able to use at an adequate professional level in the position of a psychologist-assistant in school practice, industry and services.
The main target area of employability of graduates – Bachelors of Psychology is a professional realization in a position of an assistant of the graduates of the second level university study of psychology. They can work in various organizations (technical, economical, engineering, business, scientific, healthcare, cultural, etc.).
The basic admission requirement for study (in accordance with Section 56 par. 1 of the Act No. 131/2002 on universities)
- The study programme can be chosen by secondary school graduates from the Slovak Republic or abroad who have completed their secondary education with the school-leaving certificate (or an equivalent examination) and who submit a relevant legally valid document by the date stated by FSVaZ;
- The applicants who by the stated date to meet the basic admission requirement do not meet this requirement but who meet other basic admission requirements for study stated by FSVaZ and also achieve a sufficient number of points for admission, can be accepted for study conditionally and are obliged to show meeting the basic requirement by the date stated for enrolment for study (according to Section 58 par. 1 of the Act 131/2002 on universities).
After evaluation of meeting the basic admission requirements for study, the applicants with the highest number of achieved points in accordance with the applicant selection criteria defined by FSVaZ will be admitted. More information here
The entrance procedure does not include an entrance examination. Applicants will be admitted on the basis of previous study results and meeting other defined requirements.
Doors open day at FSVaZ: ………..2019
Application form for study submission by: 31.3.2019
Entrance procedure: ……….2019
Application form and fees
An applicant is required to fill in and send an application form by the deadline to the respective faculty. For study at UKF, an applicant can fill in:
- A paper application form (Fee: 30.00€)
- An electronic application form (Fee: 25.00€)
FSVaZ UKF in Nitra accepts paper application forms at the current forms published at the website of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
FSVaZ UKF in Nitra prefers the use of electronic application forms.
When applying electronically, an applicant is required to:
- Fill in an electronic application form
- Print the electronic application form
- Confirm the application form
- Post the signed application form with attachments
- An applicant can submit more than one application form for study in various study programmes. However, each application form can contain only one study programme.
Other information related to an application form is here
Department of Psychological Sciences
What is happiness and how to achieve it? How to balance sense and emotion? Why and how to get on with other people? These are the examples of psychological questions which you can seek answers for if you decide to study psychology at the Department of Psychological Sciences which guarantees and realizes education of students in the study field Psychology at FSVaZ at the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral levels of study. The Department cooperates in the area of education, research and vocational training with the national and foreign universities, psychological centres of the Slovak Academy of Sciences and clinical and counselling centres, and has modern diagnostic equipment. By their clinical orientation, the staff focuses on multiple therapeutic trends. The Department of Psychological Sciences can boast success of its students in the student scientific and professional activity and activities of interest realized for students.
More information at: www.kpsv.fsvaz.ukf.sk